DISCOVER THE TRUE YOU IN A FUN AND CREATIVE WAY
Get inspired insights and ignite your imagination on a FREE 3 days journey of self-discovery
- You are a seeker. You’ve spend countless hours to find happiness, mindfulness, purpose and passion. Books, workshops, gratitude journals, meditation… it’s all good but you´re still searching.
- You feel stuck, frustrated, burned out …and guilty because of it. Yes, your life probably looks pretty good from the outside, and yes, you should be grateful for all the good things in your life. AND it’s still ok to want more, even if you don’t know what that is …yet.
- You know there’s more to life than this – and you are right!
“Life is a Journey, not a destination”
Instead of searching for the elusive “Happily ever after” I encourage you to look for your own truth and joy in the little things.
Get your magnifying glass out and embark on a journey of discovery in your own fantastic universe. Explore the details in you and in your life that have mapped your trip so far.
Celebrate everything that gave you joy and lit your way.
Examine what has given you scars and limitations and led you astray.
The truth is in the details.
Creativity allows us to imagine and create things that we haven’t seen yet and most times we don’t even know what it looks like before it’s done. Just like life.
Use your creativity as a tool for uncovering your truth and to create a beautiful and exciting journey ahead.
When you set out to explore yourself you’ll begin to:
- Discover what you truly love
- Figure out what the good life looks like for you
- Understand, accept and love yourself
- Create a better life for you
And ultimately live a happy, creative and intentional life
For 3 days you’ll get an email with a worksheet and a creative prompt. It’s all fun, but in your answers and output you might (re-)discover a thing or two about yourself. And the awareness of this could make your life just a little bit better.
This could be your first step of an amazing journey!
“The most adventurous journey to embark on; is the journey to yourself, the most exciting thing to discover; is who you really are, the most treasured pieces that you can find; are all the pieces of you, the most special portrait you can recognize; is the portrait of your soul.”
― C. JoyBell C.
About me, Charlotte Engel
I’m a creative, multi-passionate artist, introvert, entrepreneur, woman, wife, mother and so much more…
Combining creative expression with introspection, is my ultimate personal development tool. It’s the fuel I use to grow and to express who I am and it’s the anchor I use to ground myself and stay sane.
I sincerely believe that the best place to start changing the world is from within. I believe that if we have a good sense of our own true self, we can make better choices and changes in our life and live a wholehearted, authentic life – and inspire others to do the same!